Wednesday 21 May 2014

Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen Review




Hello Lovelies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and got up to some exciting things, I spent most of my weekend curled up on the couch with a heat pack and some chocolate... Yep, we all know what that means ! I'm back this week with a sort of beauty related review. About a month or so ago I picked up the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush and Built-In Whitening Pen and thought it would be the perfect thing to do a review on. I'm going to admit I was extremely skeptical at first when I saw on the ad that it promised whiter teeth in just 3 days, but I thought I would give it a shot and see what it was like. I had previously used the Optic White Toothpaste and had really good results with it, so I thought it was only fair to test out the toothbrush and whitening pen as well.



If you haven't seen any of the advertisement or the product in-store, the toothbrush and whitening pen come in plastic packaging - like any other regular toothbrush - and sit separately so you can see exactly what the items look like. The great thing I love about this product is that it is a two in one and the pen sits neatly inside the toothbrush, instead of having to have your toothbrush and tooth whitening products sitting separately.



Being an avid coffee drinker, I don't have the whitest of teeth, but I wouldn't say they're overly stained. Having had braces for 11 months, I like to take care of my teeth and help them to look as best they can, which is why I originally started using the Optic White Toothpaste. When I first used the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen, the toothbrush is like any other toothbrush, with soft bristles, as well as a rubber tongue cleaner on the back of the head, but the whitening pen is a whole different story ! Having used teeth whitening products in the past, I'm used to the gel formulas which you place in mouth trays and sit there until - if you're like me - you get sick of the build up of saliva, Yuck ! and the countless minutes you have to wait for the product to do it's thing.




The formula in the whitening pen has a slightly gritty feel to it, but doesn't have an offensive taste to it, which I find with many other whitening products I've tried in the past. It definitely does take some getting used to, just placing the product on your teeth and not having to wash it off. The thing that I'm most happy about, is that I definitely did see a slight difference in my teeth within a few days. I'd definitely recommend adding this to your current teeth whitening regime, or incorporating it into your dental hygiene routine if you're after a brighter smile

-------

I hope you all enjoyed this weeks review on the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen.
If you've used any products from the Optic White range, I'd love to hear your thoughts and experience with them

Have an incredible rest of the week and weekend, and I will see you all next Wednesday !


Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage