Tuesday 29 July 2014

YoungBlood Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Quad Review



Hello Lovelies,

I hope you've all been well, this week I'm back with a product review on the gorgeous YoungBlood Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow Quad in Eternity. I've never tried any of the YoungBlood range, so when I was recently given the opportunity to review various products from different brands, I thought I'd try out one of their Eyeshadow Quads and I was definitely not disappointed !




The quad comes in a gorgeous black case, which is nice and compact to fit in any make-up bag or handbag. It also features a magnet where the edges meet - instead of a regular compact that clicks shut - which is incredibly sturdy and actually takes some effort to pull open, so you don't have to worry about it opening and breaking your eyeshadow, as well as ruining your bag. The compact includes a reasonable sized mirror, which would be perfect if you were needing to touch up your eyeshadow on the go.


The quad includes the shades: Silken, Quartz, Spice and Mink. "Silken" makes the perfect highlight colour, to brighten up the inner eye area and the brow bone. "Quartz" and "Spice" would be perfect if you were wanting to achieve a natural day time look and give the eye a gorgeous golden glow. Finally "Mink" allows you to transition your natural day look, to a smokey night time eye, which would be perfect if you were needing to touch up your make-up for a night out after work.


Another thing I love about the quad, is that each individual eyeshadow has a name. A lot of quads I've seen before, just have an overall name for it, instead of including a name for each eyeshadow, where as this one has both ! The formula of the shadow contains high pigments, which means it has a great colour payoff, as well as including rice powder, which makes the shadow incredibly long wearing 


It's currently marked down from $69.95 to $39 on the Facial Co website - linked below - , so I'd definitely suggest picking one up now if you're interested in trying one out, while they're slightly cheaper. There are 4 other quads, with different shades in them, so there is definitely something for everyone
I hope you all enjoyed this review, I'd definitely recommend checking these out, if you're after a high end eyeshadow quad, that's worth the money. I'm also thinking of doing a day to night make-up look on my YouTube channel using this quad, so if that's something you guys would like to see, then be sure to let me know :)


Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage