Tuesday 12 August 2014

Winter Skin Saviours




Hello Lovelies,

I am FINALLY back ! It felt so strange not blogging last week. If you hadn't seen on any of my social media, I have been sick the past week, with swollen Lymph Nodes in my neck and now have a throat infection and head cold, but I couldn't bare to stay away for another week. Seeing as though the weather is currently ridiculously cold here in Melbourne, I thought I'd share with you all a couple of products I have recently been loving, to keep my skin well moisturised in this winter weather.





First up is the Subtle Energies Facial Blend*, which is a facial oil that is packed with a combination of oils, including Jojoba oil, Sesame oil and Sandalwood oil, just to name a few. Having combination skin, I was a little hesitant at first with trying out the oil, as I thought it would just cause my skin to become even more oily, but thankfully, it absorbs right in, whilst still leaving a subtle glow to the skin. The oil has quite a floral scent, as well as some woody tones, from the Sandalwood, so if you're not a fan of fragrant facial products then this probably isn't for you, but I personally find the smell quite calming and comforting. As it's a rich oil, I only use this at night time after I have thoroughly cleansed my face, to restore any lost moisture in my skin.




Over the top of the Facial Blend Oil, I then go in with my NAT. Face Restore Moisturiser* and apply that all over my face and neck. As the formula is quite thin in consistency, it absorbs straight into the skin, so you're not left with any residue. In the mornings, after I have washed my face, I will apply a thin layer of this to moisturise my skin before applying any make-up. Unlike the Facial Oil, this moisturiser barely has any scent to it, so is perfect for anyone who doesn't like fragrant moisturisers.

Below are the links to where you can purchase both of the products:


-------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this weeks blog post and found it somewhat helpful. Sorry, it wasn't overly detailed, I'm still feeling quite under the weather, but will hopefully be back to my old self, with next weeks post :)

Stay tuned for my current skincare routine, which will be up on my YouTube channel on Thursday !

I hope you all have an incredible rest of the week and weekend, and I will speak to you all next Tuesday !


Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage