Tuesday 15 July 2014

Napoleon Perdis Haul




Hello Lovelies,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, what ever you got up to ! So today, I'm back with a Napoleon Perdis Haul, of all the products I purchased and was gifted from the Slim Aarons Collection event I went to. I hope you enjoy !




First up is the gift we received upon arrival, which included various samples of their China Doll Foundation, Auto Pilot BBB Cream, Auto Pilot Radiance Booting Mask and Stroke of Genius Liquid Cashmere Foundation, as well as a sample of the Long Black Mascara and a full size Luminous Lip Veil in the shade VIP.

---------------

 

The first item I purchased was the Mattetastic Lipstick in the shade "Veronica". It's a gorgeous blue based red, which means it makes your teeth look incredibly white. Even though it's a matte formula, the Lipstick contains Vitamin E, which keeps the lips moisturised and prevents them from drying out.




The next product i bought was the Color Disk in "Blushing Bride". This is an eyeshadow, but can also double up as a powder highlighter. It's incredibly pigmented, which means you only need the tiniest amount on your brush. As well as using it as an eyeshadow, I also like to apply it to areas such as, the top of the cheek and down the center of my nose, to give a gorgeous glow to my skin.




I also picked up the "Browtox Pack" which is a coloured eyebrow gel, to fill and shape your brows. It's extremely similar to the MAC Dipdown and Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. I personally don't feel like my make-up is complete, if I haven't filled in my brows, especially because the are naturally quite blonde and thin, so this product just makes it's extremely easy to fill in your brows, as well as mimicking hair like strokes to make your brows appear fuller.




---------------

Next is a gift bag I received, as I spent a certain amount of money, - for the life of me, I can't remember exactly how much - all the products were packaged in a gorgeous black faux leather tote.




The gift bag included a sample of the Auto Pilot Duet Make-up Remover, which is a part oil, part water eye make-up and lipstick remover. It contains Cucumber and Fennel extracts which help to soften and soothe the skin. I've never really been a eye make-up remover user, as I've always found they sting my eyes, but using this, it honestly just feels as though you're wiping your eyes with plain water. It removes absolutely everything - including water-proof mascara - and doesn't sting one bit !




One of the items was a sample of the Long Black Mascara - which was also included in the arrival gift bag. The wand is a very standard shape, but is also slightly curved, which means it follows the natural curve of the eye and coats all the lashes. Naturally having quite long lashes, I never really see a difference when it comes to mascaras, but this formula definitely does coat your lashes nicely and doesn't leave them all clumpy looking.




Next is the Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad in the shade Sandstorm, this particular one is limited edition and only available in the gift bag, but they have 7 other quads with a variety of different shades. This quad features 3 shimmer eye shadows and one matte, they are extremely pigmented and also blend really easily. I featured this eye shadow quad in my Rita Ora Make-up Tutorial, so if you're wanting to see what the shades look like on the eye, you can definitely check out that video.




Finally in the bag were 2 lip samples products, one was the Luminous Lip Veil in the shade "Caramel Kiss" and the other was the Dévine Goddess Lipstick in "Demeter". These shades work perfectly to create a gorgeous natural lip look.




---------------

Finally is another gift bag I received, for spending a certain amount of money, which included another sample of the Long Black Mascara and a full size Luminous Lip Veil in the shade VIP, as we received in the arrival gift bag. This gift bag included a card for a complementary make-up makeover, which can be used to get your make-up done at a Napoleon Perdis make-up counter.





The other lip product that was included in the gift bag was a sample size of the Luminous Lip Veil in the shade "Sienna Shimmer". It's a gorgeous dark nude shade, with  - like the name suggests - a hint of shimmer. This would be the perfect lip shade to pair with a natural bronzed make-up look




And finally, a pair of corner false eyelashes. Being a massive fan of false lashes, I'm definitely excited to try these out, though I think I may have to save them for some sort of dress up, costume party. I think the little black diamantes, add a really cool touch to just a regular pair of false lashes and would be perfect for something such as a Great Gatsby make-up look.





I hope you all enjoyed my Napoleon Perdis haul, I'll also have a video going up on Thursday, which will feature some of these products, so be sure to stay tuned for that.

I hope you all have an incredible rest of the week and I talk to you next week !


Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage