Thursday 3 July 2014

Currently Coveting #4

Currently Coveting #4

Hello Lovelies !


I hope you're all well, so I'm back with another "Currently Coveting" post. I know, I know, it's a couple of days late and I said I'd post it on the 1st of each month, but seeing as though I uploaded a new YouTube video - which I'll link below - I thought i'd save my "Currently Coveting" post and upload it today instead. You may notice throughout this one, that it has a slight Winter theme to it, seeing as though, with living in Australia, we are well and truly into Winter, so it only makes sense to do a slightly Winter themed post... I don't think i could say "Winter" and "Theme" any more times in a sentence, if I tried haha. Anyway, without further ado, let's get on with the post ! Hope you enjoy ! 


ASOS Heart Print Pac a Parka. I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind, when thinking about winter is the cold and most definitely RAIN. I've never really been one for parkas or rain jackets, as I find most of them are just really big and bulky and I've never really come across any cute fashionable ones.... until now ! While scrolling through Asos at their coats and jackets I stumbled upon this Heart Print Parka. The parka features a hood, along with a full top-to-bottom zip and a draw string waist, which means you can cinch it in to give you some shape ! I think this would be a great handbag staple, as it also comes with a matching pouch to put the parka in, which means no wet handbag, and somewhere to store it for in between wears, when you have no where to hang it up to dry, like you do with a wet umbrella. This would be perfect for anyone that has to use public transport getting to and from work or school or if you're out and about on the weekend, styled with a cute pair of skinny jeans and ankle boots.


LORAC Unzipped Palette. Of course being a lover of make-up, I had to add in an eye shadow palette. LORAC is very well known for their incredible eye shadow palettes and of course their "Unzipped" palette does not disappoint ! With a mixture of shimmer and matte nude shades, you can achieve any sort of eye look you want. Apply a little shimmer across the lid for a wearable everyday look, or smoke it out using the darker shades to amp up a night out look. It also comes with a sample of the "Behind The Scenes" Eye Primer. I like the fact that it's a little smaller than their Pro palettes which means it's nice and compact and would be perfect for travelling or packing in an overnight bag.
           

Lani Tropical Hair Treatment. I discovered Lani through Instagram, and having incredibly thick hair and dyeing it WAY too many times, my hair is always in need of a treatment. The Lani Tropical Hair Treatment is filled with fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help nourish the hair, it's also 100% natural and contains no animal products. I also love how it's packaged in a cute turquoise bottle, which would look amazing on any makeup vanity or bathroom bench.


Typo Skull Storage Jar. I first saw this during Beauty Life Michelle's vlog - click the link, if you want to check her out ! I think it would make a perfect desk or makeup vanity piece, to store things such as rings, thumb tacs, bobby bins, anything really. I also love that it kind of doubles up just as a decor piece as well, whilst still being useful and storing items. You could also always spray paint it a different colour, if you have a colour theme with your room or desk area.


TopShop Fox Print Onesie. I don't even think this needs explaining haha. Last year I purchased my first ever adult onesie from BooHoo and I'm pretty sure I wore it almost every single winters night. When I stumbled across this Fox Print onesie on the TopShop site, there's no way I couldn't add it to this months Currently Coveting post. I think the fox print is a really cute twist to just your regular one colour onesie, along with the teal cuffs around the wrists and ankles. I can seriously understand why babies love being dressed in them, so god damn much !


ASOS Blouse With Double Pockets And Batwing Sleeves. Even though I may not be the biggest social butterfly, I still love when an opportunity arises to be able to get all glam and dressed up for a night out. I've never been one for the incredibly tight and revealing dresses or skirts, so my staple look is often a pair of skinny jeans with killer heels and a nice top. When I came across this blouse from Asos, I instantly fell in love. Particularly in winter I like being able to wear a top, which will keep me slightly warm when walking from one bar to the next, but it's still thin enough that I won't get overheated inside the bar, which I think this blouse would do just that ! With the thin flowy material it would still keep you cool enough in the hot bars and clubs, but also with the crop batwing sleeves, it would give enough coverage to still keep you slightly warm in between venues. It could also totally be worn unbuttoned with a cute cami or bodysuit underneath

         
Previous "Currently Coveting" Posts

Currently Coveting #1
Currently Coveting #2
Currently Coveting #3

I hope you all enjoyed this months Currently Coveting, I also uploaded a new video this week, so if you were wanting to check it out, I'll link it below. 

My Everyday Foundation Routine // Coat of Cosmetics ♡ 

I also have a new posting schedule, which will be YouTube videos on Tuesday and blog posts on Thursday. I hope you all have a lovely rest of the week and weekend and I will see you all next week !


Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage