Saturday 22 March 2014

Warehouse Pastel Collection

Hello Lovelies !

I hope you're having an incredible start to your weekend and hopefully not waking up with any nasties caused by last nights antics. I thought I'd do a quick little bonus post as I've stumbled across an awesome brand, called Warehouse. Now I'm sure there's some of you that have already heard of them, but while clicking from page to page, I came across their pastel collection and just had to do a post on it. Pastels have been seen all across the catwalks recently during fashion week - here and internationally - and as I'm sure some of you know, I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with pastel colours. I've put together 6 of my favourite pieces - though all the pastel pieces were my favourite - and shown you how I'd personally style them for Autumn/Winter.

Warehouse Pastel CollectionT shirt dress / Pink Jumper / Turquoise Jumper / Pink Blouse / Pink T-shirt / Lace Skirt

Below I've styled the pieces how I'd personally wear them. I'd style both the jumpers and the Blouse and T-shirt very similar, so I've only styled one of each :)

Pastel LookBook



If you're wanting to check out the brand and any of their pieces you can click the hyperlink below and it will take you to their website :)
↓↓
Warehouse


I hope you've all enjoyed this weeks bonus post and I'll see you all this Wednesday for my "Everyday" Makeup tutorial :)

Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage