Wednesday 18 June 2014

I have an announcement to make...




Hello Lovelies,

I hope you've been well, this week I've got an announce which I'm super excited about and thought, what better way to announce it, than to mash it together with a blog post !

So I'm sure many of you know beauty blogging often goes hand-in-hand with youtube, so I've finally bit the bullet and UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO !

Now before you get just as excited as I am right now, it is just an introduction videos, but all sorts of videos such as tutorials, reviews, product hauls, etc are to follow !

I'll put the link to the video below, if you'd like to check it out ! Let me know what you think :)
I know the thumbnail is awful, but having just joined they don't give me many options to pick from :(


So that's it for today guys, I hope you have an incredible rest of the week and see you next Wednesday !


Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage