Sunday 8 November 2015

Rimmel Nude Collection by Kate Moss Swatches



Hello Lovelies,

I hope you are all doing very well ! Today I bring you a full review and my personal thoughts and opinion on the Nude Collection by Kate Moss from Rimmel. Quick Disclaimer - I was lucky enough to be sent the range to try out, but i am in no way required or being paid to review them, just letting you know ! So with all that being said, let me tell you about the range !



The collection is made up of 5 different shades, which are meant to cater for a large variety of skin types.

#40 - Pale pinky beige
#42 - Peach beige
#43 - Apricot nude
#45 - Mauve nude
#45 - Deep nude

Personally I love all the shades with the exception of #40, as it too pale for my complexion particularly when I've got fake tan on. The great thing about the variety of shades is that they can also be customised by layering the shades over one another.


The lipsticks have a creamy texture, with the same subtle sweet scent that the previous Kate Moss lipsticks feature. They are extremely comfortable to wear because of the moisturising finish they provide. Due to the formula being quite creamy, they do wear off fairly quickly, but fade quite evenly instead of being left with that lip liner like ring around your lips like some lipsticks do. The lipsticks retail for $12.95 from Priceline, here in Australia, so are definitely on the more affordable end of the drugstore range.


If you were wanting to see what the lipsticks look like when applied, I filmed a swatch video which can be viewed below !




I hope you all enjoyed my review and swatches of the Rimmel Nude Collection by Kate Moss, if you've tried any of the range, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it and if you enjoyed the lipsticks

Have an incredible week and I will see you all soon !




*Post contains products that were gifted. NOT SPONSORED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage