Sunday 11 October 2015

Skin B5 Skin Care Review



Hello Lovelies,

Holy cow, have the last few months been busy ! I have been so caught up with my course and being on placement at a local High school - which I am absolutely loving ! I also turned 21 on the 22nd of September and was extremely spoiled by my friends and family, but enough about whats been happening in my life, I wanted to tell you all about a fabulous new skincare system I have been using, called Skin B5.


When Skin B5 reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in trialing their range, I jumped on their website to see what it was all about and was sold immediately. Skin B5 is a 4 step skin care system, that is packed full of natural ingredients to help repair the skin, whilst treating and preventing acne. Science was never my strong point at school, so I will leave all the in-depth explanation to the website, which I will link below. One of the main ingredients of the formula is Vitamin B5, which is known to have amazing benefits for the skin, such as retaining moisture, as well as healing and regenerating the skin. There are so many incredible benefits from Skin B5's products, including: The tightening of pores, preventing breakouts and evening out the skin tone, just to name a few.

I received the "Clear Skin Starter Pack" which includes the Acne Control Cleansing Mousse, Acne Control Moisturiser, Acne Control Caplets and Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets, as well as the 5-Minute Skin Purifying Mask which can be added for an additional $15. Both the tablets and caplets are packed full of ingredients to help not only your skin, but also balancing hormones and strengthening the immune system. I know not everyone is comfortable with taking tablets or supplements, so the benefit of Skin B5's ordering system is that you can also custom make your own kit, with just the topical products - though they do recommend using the skincare in combination with the tablets and caplets - and depending on your order, you will also receive a discount !


Unfortunately I forgot to take before shots which I'm really disappointed about, to be able to compare to my skin now, but even just in the overall appearance and condition of my skin I have seen an improvement, especially keeping my breakouts under control when it's that certain time of the month ! If you are someone who suffers with acne - including body acne, or even just day to day breakouts, I would definitely recommend checking out the Skin B5 range and seeing what there is for you. The customer service is incredible and can always help you work out which products would be best for your skin issues and tailor a plan for you ! There is also a table on their website, which matches up skin concerns, to which products they recommend for them (Linked Below)

Skin B5 Website

Skin B5 Product Recommendations

I hope you were able to find this review helpful and may have possibly found a new skincare system to help you and your skincare concerns.

I hope you all have a fabulous week and I will talk to you soon !


*Post contains products that were gifted. NOT SPONSORED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage