Friday 23 January 2015

1 Year Blogiversary & A Thank-you





Hello lovelies,

I know it wasn't that long ago that I wrote a thank-you post, but yesterday marked a special day in my blogging world, January 22nd 2015, marks one year that I have been running Coat of Cosmetics. I know to some people 1 year may not seem like a very big achieve or a very long time, but to me it's massive. Being a girl who can sick of things very quickly, makes me even more proud of myself, that I have stuck with my blogging for a complete 365 days.

Through my blogging experience so far, I have already had so many great opportunities and have also met some wonderful people and I am so grateful for everything. 

Before I continue blabbering - because I could seriously keep typing until my arms fell off - I decided to put everything I wanted to say in a video.

Thank-you to each and everyone of you and I hope you enjoy :)



Veroniieecar :) xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage