Wednesday 26 February 2014

Autumn/Winter Makeup Looks

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you've all been well and have been enjoying some relief from the scorching heat with a few cooler days - I know I have !

Though not everyday may feel like it, there is definitely no denying that Autumn is on it's way - well for the Southern Hemisphere, at least. So, I thought what better time than to do 2 Autumn/Winter make-up looks for you all. I've put together a classic Autumn berry lip, with a winged liner and a gorgeous Cara Delevingne inspired plum/taupe smokey eye with a pink/nude lip.

Look 1.
Classic Berry Lip and Winged Liner



Base

Foundation: Maybelline SuperStay - Classic Beige
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser - Light
Powder: Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder - Darkest Brown
Bronzer: Bourjois "Chocolate Bronzer" Bronzing Powder

Eyes

Eyebrows: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - 002 Hazel
Eyelid: Bourjois "Chocolate Bronzer" Bronzing Powder (Through the crease)
Eyeliner: Maybelline Line Definer Liquid Eyeliner Pen 
Mascara: Essence "get BIG!" lashes volume boost

Lips

Lip Stick: Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick - Can Can


Look 2.
Warm Taupe Smokey Eye




Base

 Foundation: Maybelline SuperStay - Classic Beige
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser - Light
Powder: Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder - Darkest Brown
Bronzer: Bourjois "Chocolate Bronzer" Bronzing Powder

Eyes

Eyebrows: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - 002 Hazel
Eyelid: Victoria Jackson Palette (see image above)
1. Shimmery Plum - Through the crease and outer "V" of the eye and the lower lash line
2. Shimmery Taupe - Over the entire eyelid, blending up into the crease colour
Eyeliner: Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil - 061 Jet Black
- smudge on lower lash line, water line and tight line (top lid water line)
Mascara: Essence "get BIG!" lashes volume boost

Lips

Lip Stick: Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick - Ballet
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick - 26 (Layered on top)



I know these 2 looks definitely aren't for everyone, but you can always alter them to suit your makeup preferences - leave out the berry lip, tone down the smokey eye, etc. If you do recreate either of the 2 looks or have any questions on them, please feel free to leave me a comment below, or write to me on Twitter or Instagram and I now have FaceBook !

I also have an exciting announcement to make, which I would greatly appreciate all of your inputs on. I've come up with an idea to start a new blog series called "I Want Her Look" which I was planning on posting every Thursday and moving my regular blog post day to Tuesday. This blog series would include you guys sending me suggestions of singers, actresses, celebrities, etc, looks that you'd like to see me recreate, whether it's makeup, an outfit or both. If you guys would be interested in me doing this, let me know and I'll definitely do it :)



Veroniieecar xx : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage