Wednesday 3 September 2014

Life Update & A Thank-You



Hello Lovelies,

So I don't really know how to start this post off, because it's not going to about achieving a certain make-up look or products I'm currently loving, it's more a bit of a life update and an opportunity to say thank-you to each and every one of you. This will probably just turn into one big rambling mess, but just bear with me haha.

I want to start off by saying that I can't even begin to put into words how grateful I am, to all of you. On Friday night I hit over 4000 views on my blog. Now I know I say this each and every time I hit a mile stone, but I never once thought that my blog would turn into anything more than just a few friends and family members reading my posts. Being able to see that there are people from all over the world reading my blog, is just absolutely mind blowing to me !

I know that having the highest number of views or followers, isn't the most important thing, but just knowing that there are people out there who are genuinely interested in my blog and YouTube channel, is so incredible.

Through blogging I have also had the opportunity to become friends with 4 of the most incredible girls. Having others around you that share the same interests and passion about make-up and beauty, is just the best feeling. It also makes me realise, I'm not the only one who walks into Priceline planning on buying 1 item and walking out with 5.

I also wanted to apologise in advance, if I miss any videos or blog posts throughout the month of September, like it is for everyone, September is an incredibly busy month for me, with multiple birthdays, including my own ! - hello to never being a teenager ever again. Like always, I will let you guys know through my social media, what is going on with my blog and YouTube channel and whether I will be posting anything that particular week.

I'm sorry that this wasn't like a regular post, I just felt it was necessary to let you all know how grateful I am for all your love and support and how much of an impact you have in my life.

Like always, I hope you all have an incredible rest of the weekend and weekend and I will see you tomorrow with a new video !

Veroniieecar :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage